NB Kitsap-Bangor, WA - Red CrossThe American Red Cross office at Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor is part of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, which is located at 1001 Tautog-Kitsap-Bangor in Building 1001. The hours of operation are Monday through Thursday from 0800-1500 and Friday from 0800-1400.
The Red Cross office provides assistance to military families through clothing, food and financial support. Volunteer opportunities are also available with the Red Cross. For more information about specific programs or services, call the Red Cross office at Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor at 360-396-6704 or DSN 744-6704.
ARC Serving King & Kitsap Counties
American Red Cross
1900 25 Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144-4706
The Red Cross provides:
- Immediate, short-term disaster assistance for victims of fires, floods, earthquakes and other natural or man-made disasters
- Community disaster education
- Safety classes for adults and youth
- Workplace preparedness and training
- Emergency kits and supplies
- International communication to locate family members separated by disaster or warfare.
- Emergency communication for military families
- Patient and staff support at Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Language translation and interpretation
- The chapter also mobilizes local volunteers and resources to help respond to disasters across the nation and around the world.